"I was thinking about you all day today and what a great
person you are."
"I wanted to be #1...After 2 months I reached the top position for my most popular keywords."
Above The Fold!
SEO Articles by Date (from Aaron Wall)
Articles (Newest on Top)
- Interview of BOTW
- Making the Web a Worse Place by Working for Bad SEO Clients - another article about why most SEO clients are not worth working for
- Quality Links Equal Profit
- Why Automated Internet Marketing Systems, Tools, Software, & Link Building Networks & Schemes, etc are all Garbage
- Interview of Andy Hagans - a link builder, SEO, and blog networker
- Interview of Matt Cutts - a well known Google software engineer
- Interview of Eurotrash - an information architect & political blogger
- Interview of Jason Lexell - a web marketing guru
- Interview of Lots0 - a well known SEO veteran
- Interview of Frank Watson - founder of Smart Keywords, also known as AussieWebmaster
- Interview of Nick Wilson - founder of Threadwatch
- Interview of Jim Boykin - founder of WeBuildPages.
- Interview of Jason Duke - founder of StrangeLogic.
- Interview of Peter Da Vanzo - writer of Search Engine Blog and guru of search.
- Interview of Dan Thies - tips on running an SEO firm and doing keyword research.
- Interview of NFFC - NFFC is, in a word, killer. you should read this.
- Interview of David Naylor - Dave is a popular SEO & runs a blog about search at DavidNaylor.co.uk
- Interview of Shawn Hogan - Interview of the founder of Digital Point Solutions.
- TrustRank & the Company You Keep - article about TrustRank and how many low quality links from sites with negative trust scores may hurt your link building strategy.
- SEO & Liquidity Theory - article about market liquitity theory and how it relates to SEO.
- Being of Social Significance - article talking about how search engines have sliding scales for enforcing their guidelines.
- Ethical SEO XVII - Learn all about marketing ethical SEO practices.
- Shawn Walters - Interview of the owner of Uncover the Net.
- Doing SEO in a Vacuum - Article discusses how many people overly focus on the day to day search results and do not place adequate emphasis on brand development.
- Echo Chambers - Article talks about learning and how the web is a big echo chamber.
- Determing the Value of Links from Link Renting - article helps the reader determine what links are worth.
- Using Your Assets to Your Advantage
- Keeping Ideas to Yourself - article explains why webmasters should create hard to reproduce unique value propositions.
- Why Many People Buy Shitty SEO Services - Explains common customer problems and why many customers miss out on working with good SEOs.
- Interview of Patrick Gavin - Interview of Patrick Gavin of Text-Link-Ads. He is one of the most well known link brokers on the market.
- Should I Sell Viagra and Casino Links? - Article looks at why longterm it may not make sense to sell links to off topic websites.
- The SEO Tragedy of the Commons - article explains how the World Wide Web and SEO secrets overlap with the Tragedy of the Commons.
- Mesothelioma: Greed, Cancer & Profits - article talks about my SEO experiences with mesothelioma.
- Be the Best - An article which encourages people working from their strengths to help them make the best websites.
- The All-Powerful-Link Myth - Many webmasters believe they need a few extremely high PageRank links to boost their search engine rankings. Learn why some high power links may not be a wise investment.
- Political Search Engine Marketing - article talks about how politicians can market to targeted voters using Google AdWords for 5 cents a click.
- PageRank: a True Commodity - Article discusses why PageRank is no longer as important as it was in the past.
- Why SEMPO Does Not Work - Explains some of the problems associated with SEMPO.
- Interview of Hjalmar Gislason - (owner of Spurl bookmarking software)
- Low Quality Directories - Examples of directories not worth investing into.
- SEO & Internet Marketing: Land of the Middle Man - Learn how most SEOs and internet marketers are usually nothing more than a middle man.
- SEO vs PPC: Seth Godin is Completely Wrong! - Recently Seth Godin spoke out about why he did not believe in SEO. See why Seth is wrong.
- Why Build a Niche Website? - Three really good reasons why niche websites typically outperform larger websites.
- Bruce Stone Interview - Interview of the creator of Wow Directory.
- What is Quality Content - my stab at the answer to this question.
- Domain Names and Anchor Text - learn how properly naming your domain can give you a considerable search engine ranking advantage over your competitors. - leave feedback
- Website Submission: Just the Facts - learn where & how to submit your site. - leave feedback
- Delusional Search Engine Optimization & SEO Tips - Explains why some of the "best SEO's" may not be the best. - leave feedback
- Branding a Directory - Tips to help you brand your directory. - leave feedback
- Keeping Customers tips to help yo do so... - leave feedback
- Free SEO Software: SEO on a Shoe String Budget - leave feedback
- Spotting Suspect SEO Firms - leave feedback
- The Missing Link: Selling the Link - leave feedback
- Writing a Book Report for Money - leave feedback
- Using the Internet to Change Social Policy - leave feedback
- Google Cash Review - leave feedback
- Janet Jackson & Search Engine Marketing - leave feedback
- Why Search Engines Love Blogs - leave feedback
- Google Update Austin: Keeping Your Hotel Full - leave feedback
- The Cost of Free Hosting - leave feedback
- Google Update Austin - leave feedback
- 6 Tips for Choosing an SEO Company - leave feedback
- Online Branding by a Schmuck - leave feedback
- The Problems With Search Engine Personalization - leave feedback
- Building Value on The Web - leave feedback
- Review of Google AdSense - leave feedback
- Evaluating Search Engine Marketing Results - leave feedback
- Inktomi vs Google - leave feedback
- The SEO Vent - leave feedback
- The Strugles of a Directory - leave feedback
- Predictions for 2004 - leave feedback
- Hosting vs Domain Registration - leave feedback
- SEO Forums Reviewed - leave feedback
- Local Community Link Structure - leave feedback
- Debunking the Dashed Domain Discussion - leave feedback
- Google Sells Christmas Part 2 - leave feedback
- Reverse Engineering Search Algorithms - leave feedback
- Why Every Webmaster Should Own a Blog - leave feedback
- Google Sells Christmas - leave feedback
- Death Before Birth - The Life Cycle of a Search Engine - leave feedback
- by Aaron Wall, owner of Search Marketing Info