"I was thinking about you all day today and what a great
person you are."
"I wanted to be #1...After 2 months I reached the top position for my most popular keywords."
Above The Fold!
Pay Per Click Search Engine Campaign Management
Facts About Pay Per Click Search Engines
- Most people do not build out a large enough keyword list.
- Most people do not understand all the feedback mechanisms associated with Google AdWords.
- Most people do not properly target their ads.
- Most people do not sufficiently track their results.
- Most people do not perform A/B split tests.
- Most people do not track their conversions properly.
Pay Per Click Account Management Services
I maintain pay per click accounts for a few customers. I do not have a set fee schedule which I universally apply. There are a few different ways to price services:
- Percent of ad spend.
- Charging a flat rate for account setup and ongoing monthly flat rate maintenance fees.
- Charging a flat rate for an account tune up on an already existing account.
- Charging a percentage of ad spend return.
- Charging for account setup and training the website owner to maintain their own account.
Maintain Your Own Pay Per Click Account
Small changes in ad copy or targeting can turn a slight loss into a profit generating machine. If you do not want to pay someone else to maintain your account I have a few recommendations for you.
- E-mail or call me for consultation so I can provide tips to help you optimize your pay per click account for maximum profit. We can discuss any issues you may be having with pay per click advertising and talk about which methods work best on which engines.
- If you are a total do-it-yourselfer then read Andrew Goodman's Google AdWords report ($69). It is hands down it is the best pay per click strategy ebook on the market.
- I also wrote a Free PPC Secrets Report.
- View other pay per click resources.